The Arduino Teacher Toolkit contains PowerPoints and links to PDFs which provide teachers with information they can use to prepare themselves and students for Arduino lessons.
- What is Arduino?
- Online tutorial: Foundations of Arduino (from the Arduino website)
- Video: How to use a breadboard (from the Science buddies website)
- Guide to installing Arduino IDE on computers
Computational Thinking Resources
- Digital Technologies Hub – Computational thinking resources
- BBC computational thinking resources – Introduction to computational thinking learner guides
- QuickStart Computing – computational thinking explanations
- Barefoot Computing – tech jargon buster posters
- Barefoot Computing – computational thinkers – poster